Our Morning Meals our Napa Style influenced 'Continental' style breakfast drop offs. Allow us to surprise you with our seasonal offerings!
SAMPLE MENU (*indicates Gluten Free items)
Our Menus change seasonally. All orders will be delivered with a printed menu. If you would like to make requests with your order- please leave us notes in the note section at check out.
- Retrograde Coffee Fresh Juice and/or Tea*
- House made Pastries Saffron Olive Oil Cake*
- Seasonal Fruit Salad Sunshine in a bowl*
- Chia Seed Pudding Coconut with Mara de Bois Strawberries* OR
- La Saison Granola Parfait Truly, the best*
- Mini Paulie's Bagels Poached Wild Steelhead Everything Cream Cheese OR
- Confit Potatoes Soft Boiled Eggs Tobiko and Smoked Crème Fraîche*
OPTIONAL ADD ONS (click to add to cart separately)
- Year & Day Plates and Golden Flatware: $10/per person
- Linen Napkins: $7/per person
- Service Staff: $300
- Non-alcoholic Wine Country Soda: $5/per bottle
80% of the produce we use is Organic and the remainder comes from local farms who may not be certified Organic, however do not use hormones, herbicides or pesticides. We value what we eat and what we feed our guests while taking care of our planet.
At checkout, please add any dietary notes our kitchen team should be aware of. We are happy to accommodate Vegan, Vegetarian and/or Gluten Free Requests.
At this time, we request 3 weekdays to process orders and are closed on Sundays and Mondays. *This item is not available to be shipped.
- All sales are final
- Our price is $55 per person with a 10 person minimum for this offering
- These meals are delivered throughout Napa Valley for a flat rate of $100 to cover the time for our amazing team to deliver your bounty and pick up our dishes. *At this time we are not accepting pick up options at our kitchen.
- We create our menus weekly with what our farmers deliver. Please input any allergies or special requests at check out. Pickup will be arranged for all platters. La Saison® reserves the right to bill customer for any lost, chipped or broken items.
- Food pictured are actual items when ordering, however specific items may differ depending on quantity ordered and seasonality.